Main areas of investigation document: intro, physique and summary
The primary levels of creating an investigation pieces of paper will be the adhering to:
- Discover the problem – what to research.
- Matter – the way to consider it.
- Meaning – why this issue has to be researched.
- The intention of the analysis – what result is anticipated to be obtained.
- Hypothesis – which is not obvious within the object.
- Novelty – what new was uncovered throughout the investigation.
- Study jobs – how to proceed – theoretically and experimentally.
- Literature overview – precisely what is already recognized about this problem.
- Method of analysis – how and what exactly is investigated.
- Results of the analysis – our data.
- A conclusion – brief techniques to the duties.
- Relevance – just how the effects have an impact on practice.